Instead of just looking up into the sky, you’re actually gazing down into the infinite cosmic abyss, with only gravity holding you onto the surface of the earth.
I can never stop thinking about how unjust and awful this world is and how I don’t want to live in it anymore honestly, I’m passionate about equality and social justice but its draining just knowing how shitty our society is
I can’t imagine feeling this way for the rest of my life. things dont change either. Look what’s happening in ferguson society is fucking moving backward and a bunch of white guys invented “anti-rape” nailpolish as if women don’t alrEADY TRY SO FUCKING HARD NOT TO GET RAPED AS IF ITS OUR RESPONSIBILITY IM Mad im going to bed
nope I only speak english despite me being half & half. My mom was bullied really badly when she first came to America because of the fact that she couldn’t speak english so she never taught me spanish in order to protect me.
I saw a boy that I was sexually attracted to for once in my life omg . here i come
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson